• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In Photoshop the icons are too small

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the new Photoshop 2020 but the icons are so small on my 4k screen. Is there anywhere this can be dealt with as I've not found it? The options bar is just way too small to be comfortable to work with.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Hi

Try adjusting the UI scaling

2020-09-26 11_35_53-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Try adjusting the UI scaling

2020-09-26 11_35_53-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnaks that did seem to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope asking a follow-on question to this issue is within community etiquette.  I have the same problem.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make the icons bigger in the interface. I am specifically referring to the Adjustment Panel icons and the icons at the bottom of the history, layers, channels and paths panels. These icons are tiny! The layer thumbnails were very small too but I found the fix for that.

I have already tried going Edit->Preferences->Interface and changing UI Scaling to 200% and UI Font Size to Large, and then restarting. Didn't help.

This is on Windows 10 with a large monitor - Display Resolution of 2560 x 1440 (Recommended) and PS 22.0.1.  One suggestion made to me was to change "Scale and layout" to greater than 100% in Windows itself.
Windows Settings - Home - Display - Scale and layout.  While this does work, it adversely impacts every other application. I don't use PS enough compared to the other apps that I am willing to make that sacrifice.

I am hoping there is some way to make the icons themselves larger.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree - the icons on PS are tiny compared to PSE or other apps. I can't find a way to make it useful on my large desktop much less my laptop. Adobe... are you listening? Can you help?? Thanks!

ps vs pse.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines