Highlighted

In regards to the latest update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiyah,

I'm not the most technical so please forgive me if I get anything wrong or I am just stating the obvious here . I've just came home from a trip and relised there has been a new big photoshop update! However, my model of computer is not compatible with the required Operating system.

Am I honestly going to have to buy a whole new computer if I want to continue using photoshop? Isn't there anywhere I can download previous versions on photoshop? 

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks

Danniella 

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

In regards to the latest update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiyah,

I'm not the most technical so please forgive me if I get anything wrong or I am just stating the obvious here . I've just came home from a trip and relised there has been a new big photoshop update! However, my model of computer is not compatible with the required Operating system.

Am I honestly going to have to buy a whole new computer if I want to continue using photoshop? Isn't there anywhere I can download previous versions on photoshop? 

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks

Danniella 

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Danniella, You need to tell us more about your computer.

Mac Model and year? IOS Version? 

You can always use your current version unless the new PS 2021 has features you absolutely cannot do without.

Kenneth Seals

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your response. I'm using a MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6 apperently.

Someone has told me its possible to download previous versions I'm just having look now 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 16, 2020 0