• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In the gradient tool I do not find the usual color preset gradients

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click the down arrow nex to the classical BW gradients I enter an area with an array of gradients by color I do not find the previous gradients in this array of gradients and I cannot choose (eg click on ) two gradients in a color and click enter to add those to the gradient panel

What am I missing

where are the usual gradients from before?

thanx

Roger Lieberman

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi in newer version they have changed many things so you can find them from only there are many free resoures....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In 2020 Adobe made a new Gradients panel (found in Window > Gradients). There are many folders there with gradients. 

In the new Gradient panel, you can go into the menu at the top right and choose Legacy Gradients to add a folder called Legacy Gradients which should have the old gradients you're looking for.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines