• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Including libraries

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running scripts from a panel sitting in C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CEP\extensions\. I've written enough of them where I need to start building external libraries. The problem is, when I do, the external libraries throw errors, because they no longer recognize Photoshop reserved words (in this case, LayerSet). How do I fix this? Is there a way to include photoshop libraries into those external .jsx files?

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Contributor ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour

You have to use // @ include

See HERE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I've never heard of xtools or stdlib before. Where can I get these libraries and what directory do I need to drop them in? I found a copy of the library online (https://sourceforge.net/projects/ps-scripts/ ), but when I try to run the includes in the link you gave me, I get

Exception:ReferenceError: xTID is not a function

When I try to include stdlib, I don't get the errors mentioned above, but it still won't recognize LayerSet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour

After reflection it seems to me that you have to use Adobe Extension Manager to manage the extensions!

R :  I tested // @ include with my own scripts - use a function of another script: it works well !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines