Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrectly displayed images / Photoshop 22.4.0 / Wacom Cintiq 24 Pro

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

i´m using Photoshop 22.4.0, plus a Wacom Cintiq 24 Pro (second screen) on Mac Mini M1.

Images are often times displayed incorrectly.

Sometimes divided into 4 partly shown pictures in the user interface. Sometimes half the work surface is just black, including the project. However, frames and rulers are displayed correctly. Are these known problems?

Thank you, Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running M1 native or Rosetta 2 mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, i´m running Rosetta 2.

I changed the Cintiq from secondary to primary screen. Now it seems to work without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you running the latest PS in Rosetta 2? It's build for native M1. That could be causing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late answer. I´m also using Adobe Illustrator and Indesign. Therefore i need run Rosetta 2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try disabling GPU in the preferences (Preformance tab). Any better?

If turning OFF GPU works, it's a GPU bug and you need to contact the manufacturer or find out if there's an updated driver for it. 

Also see: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/acr-gpu-faq.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you also for your reply.

I changed the Cintiq from secondary to primary screen. Now it seems to work without any problems.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you run the most recent Wacom driver updates? That has resolved this for other users. An update was released on 5/18.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines