Highlighted

Incredibly slow to create new document in Photoshop 2021 (RTX2080Ti + AMD Ryzen 3950X)

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first and foremost. Yes, I keep all my software Up to date and set auto update for most of my Software, below is my PC specs

Ryzen 9 AMD 3950X

64GB RAM

MSI Ventus RTX 2080 Ti OC

Windows 10 20H2 19042

when I want to create new document in Photoshop it take more than 10 second to load up and everything look slugish and laggy. even with Native Adobe Enable/Disable it appear to be the same issue.

However, when I disable using Graphic Card with to my Photoshop, the Issue resolve.. and creating a document take less than 1 second. I assume this problem between RTX2080Ti and Photoshop

I need to use GPU when working with Photoshop as it show better result, but I am having this slow problem and need to be address.

Note: I did clean uninstall, reinstall, clear temporary cache, sratch disk, full performance in Photoshop but do not see this problem solve. please help

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Incredibly slow to create new document in Photoshop 2021 (RTX2080Ti + AMD Ryzen 3950X)

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, first and foremost. Yes, I keep all my software Up to date and set auto update for most of my Software, below is my PC specs

Ryzen 9 AMD 3950X

64GB RAM

MSI Ventus RTX 2080 Ti OC

Windows 10 20H2 19042

when I want to create new document in Photoshop it take more than 10 second to load up and everything look slugish and laggy. even with Native Adobe Enable/Disable it appear to be the same issue.

However, when I disable using Graphic Card with to my Photoshop, the Issue resolve.. and creating a document take less than 1 second. I assume this problem between RTX2080Ti and Photoshop

I need to use GPU when working with Photoshop as it show better result, but I am having this slow problem and need to be address.

Note: I did clean uninstall, reinstall, clear temporary cache, sratch disk, full performance in Photoshop but do not see this problem solve. please help

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have your Rulers turned on?  I had issues with mine lagging heavily,  but turning off the rulers helped immensely 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes Rulers turn on, I am disable it now and notice the load time is little bit reduce from waiting 10sec+ to 5sec

but is still long wait for me.. was expecting less than 1sec

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0