Highlighted

incremental catalog backup

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PSE19 on a Win 10 system. Currently I have about 43000 pics. My system has 2 drives: 'C' is an SSD, 'D' is a 1 TB HD. My PSE19 is on drive 'D'.  Recently I got a msg re backing up my catalog - an incremental backup would suffice. I noticed that my initial catalog was placed on 'C', but it was for PSE17 which I have never owned. Now I'm confused and not sure how to proceed.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

incremental catalog backup

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running PSE19 on a Win 10 system. Currently I have about 43000 pics. My system has 2 drives: 'C' is an SSD, 'D' is a 1 TB HD. My PSE19 is on drive 'D'.  Recently I got a msg re backing up my catalog - an incremental backup would suffice. I noticed that my initial catalog was placed on 'C', but it was for PSE17 which I have never owned. Now I'm confused and not sure how to proceed.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0

Have something to add?