Highlighted

Infinite Spinning wheel until I force quit on Photoshop 2020 v21.2

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KakaoTalk_Photo_2020-07-12-01-06-08.jpegKakaoTalk_Photo_2020-07-12-01-06-14.jpeg

The spinning wheel apears after around 5- 10 min since I start my work and it keeps spinning until I force quit. Since it starts to be apeared, I can't litearally click anything on photoshop. So, It's  impossible saving files or quiting photoshop in a proper way. Even though restart the photoshop and be back to work, after 5- 10 min, It happens again.

As I looked through all the posts, I guess many people are in a trouble with a same case and still couldn't find any answer for it. 

I've literally tried every ways whatever might've fixed my problem (installing latest version 21.2, reinstalling, restarting computer, setting photoshop to be worked with 50 to 100% of my ram), but nothing has worked.

This is so frustrating because I just purchased the photoshop 2 weeks ago and just began working on that. I lose my passion for my Ary work whenever  it constantly happens and I wish you letting me know the certain way to fix this problem please.  

Just in case, I leave the specification of my computer.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)

processor 3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

memory 40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

graphics Radeon Pro Vega 48 8 GB

The photoshop I am using is 21.2 the latest version.

{thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Infinite Spinning wheel until I force quit on Photoshop 2020 v21.2

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KakaoTalk_Photo_2020-07-12-01-06-08.jpegKakaoTalk_Photo_2020-07-12-01-06-14.jpeg

The spinning wheel apears after around 5- 10 min since I start my work and it keeps spinning until I force quit. Since it starts to be apeared, I can't litearally click anything on photoshop. So, It's  impossible saving files or quiting photoshop in a proper way. Even though restart the photoshop and be back to work, after 5- 10 min, It happens again.

As I looked through all the posts, I guess many people are in a trouble with a same case and still couldn't find any answer for it. 

I've literally tried every ways whatever might've fixed my problem (installing latest version 21.2, reinstalling, restarting computer, setting photoshop to be worked with 50 to 100% of my ram), but nothing has worked.

This is so frustrating because I just purchased the photoshop 2 weeks ago and just began working on that. I lose my passion for my Ary work whenever  it constantly happens and I wish you letting me know the certain way to fix this problem please.  

Just in case, I leave the specification of my computer.

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)

processor 3.7 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i5

memory 40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4

graphics Radeon Pro Vega 48 8 GB

The photoshop I am using is 21.2 the latest version.

{thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the spinning wheel issue with Photoshop, could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

You may also try optimizing the performance of Photoshop and see how it goes: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines