Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infographic size issue

Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys

I am using photoshop to make infographics for my site: I have made all infographics of my site in photoshop. But due to these inforgraphic my site loading time is increased. I am not using any havey theme in my site. I am using light generatepress theme in my site. Before uplaoding infographics on site, site speed was good. But after uploading infographics site speed is down. And it is not good for clients. It leaves a bad impact on clients. I am using these plugins in my site for speed optimization:

1. WP Rocket

2. Smush

3. lazyload plugin

Please tell me that which size of infographics should i used on my site that does not affect on site loading time. Thanks!

(Link removed by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What infographics? What specs? You need to be much more specific. WP has its own little oddities when dealing with media assets and outside that on a more general level of course uploading a hunky graphic that gets downsized to fit the themes default width may not be a good move to begin with

Spam link removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your Kind response Mamie5C16.
I am using the standard size of infographic 800x1632, Many designers suggest me this particular Size, moreover, I am using Jpeg Fpormate because Png formate could not compress well, being a webmaster, I have to care about the load time of my website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this guide. It will be really helpful to us. Thanks again🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines