Highlighted

Insensitive zoom (Mx Master 3 + Macbook Pro)

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Ive got a problem with zoom in the newest version of photoshop on my Macbook Pro 2020. I use for zoom combination - scroll wheel + option key. When I try to zoom, zoom percentage goes from 50 to 80 to 150 to 300 to 1000 ... I am unable to zoom fluently. When I do this on Windows PC, problem does not exist, zoom is fluent and I can change percentage of zoom, percent by percent using scroll wheel on my MX Master 3. When I use an older cheap mouse in combination with macbook version of photoshop on my mac, percentage of zoom goes slower to the higher numbers. Is anyone here using Photoshop and MX Master mouse and have this same problem? (Sorry for my terrible english)

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insensitive zoom (Mx Master 3 + Macbook Pro)

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Ive got a problem with zoom in the newest version of photoshop on my Macbook Pro 2020. I use for zoom combination - scroll wheel + option key. When I try to zoom, zoom percentage goes from 50 to 80 to 150 to 300 to 1000 ... I am unable to zoom fluently. When I do this on Windows PC, problem does not exist, zoom is fluent and I can change percentage of zoom, percent by percent using scroll wheel on my MX Master 3. When I use an older cheap mouse in combination with macbook version of photoshop on my mac, percentage of zoom goes slower to the higher numbers. Is anyone here using Photoshop and MX Master mouse and have this same problem? (Sorry for my terrible english)

TOPICS
How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 19, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the major reasons I bought this mouse was to be able to zoom. And zoom smoothly. Am I doing something wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I solved this problem with adobe support team recently. Everything what you need to do is to install an older version of photoshop (in my case). And then the zoom is working fine (grows by 3percent) ... this problem exist just in the newest version of photoshop.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstall a prior version of PS? And this is progress? Go back to the future?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Slesso LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I am currently using an older version of photoshop, althought I would like to use the newer one for my money. Yeah, it sounds crazy but thats what reality looks like. No one in Adobe is able to repair this "mouse bug" at this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0