Highlighted

Insert Conditional gone photoshop version cs6 13.0

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert Conditional is no where to be found in my adobe photoshop cs6In dutch it should say voorwaardelijk item invoegen under the option stop insert and its notIn dutch it should say voorwaardelijk item invoegen under the option stop insert and its nothere english exemple its not there in my versionhere english exemple its not there in my version

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insert Conditional gone photoshop version cs6 13.0

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Insert Conditional is no where to be found in my adobe photoshop cs6In dutch it should say voorwaardelijk item invoegen under the option stop insert and its notIn dutch it should say voorwaardelijk item invoegen under the option stop insert and its nothere english exemple its not there in my versionhere english exemple its not there in my version

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Classroom in a Book are you using? I'm trying to remember when Insert Conditional was introduced.

EDIT: I found this article from Scott Kelby on Dec 8, 2014 with the heading "Conditional Actions (At Last!)" that implies they came out with PS CC 2014.

https://www.peachpit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=2267182&seqNum=13

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane "Inert Conditional" seems to have been added to an update to CS6 from what I can tell from a Google search

Edit: looks like it was an update to the CC version of CS6

https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/the-photoshop-productivity/9780133817485/ch53lev53sec53.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ged: do you know the dot release that would have it?

@jhon: what exact version of CS6 do you have?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Jane, that's a question I can't answer

Found the updates for CS6, maybe this will help the OP

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=39&platform=mac

https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?product=39&platform=Windows

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found my CIB for PS CC (aka 2013), and it includes the gravestone exercise with Conditional Actions.

The CS6 book has a different exercise for actions and does not include any mention of Conditional Actions (which doesn't mean they didn't come out after the book was written.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.0 need to update but seems not to work what is weird but i guess i have to do it manualy then its not that much work bcs i don't make bissnes carts or anything 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing I noticed is you wrote CS6 13.0.   CS6 need its Updates CS6 is the buggiest version of Photoshop ever released.  I could not use it fir the firs 5 months tile Adobe release the First Update the fixed 506 core issued.  Additional fixed were also needed,  However, CS6 was more stable and I could use It.   The current perpetual versions of CS6 are version 13.0.6 Mac I do not think CS6 can run on Apple latest OS.  Perpetual Windows CS6 updated version  is  version 13.0.1.3.  Adobe  updated CS6 also for the Creative Cloud.  The creative cloud CS6 updated version is version 13.1.2.     ACR 9.1.1 is the latest ACR version for CS6. the perpetual CS6 updates are at   Adobe Photoshop Windows updates 

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 1
jhon5FBB LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

13.0 need to update but seems not to work what is weird but i guess i have to do it manualy then its not that much work bcs i don't make bissnes carts or anything  Thanks again for the help 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0