Highlighted

Install Issue for Photoshop v22

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the latest version of Adobe Photoshop and when I go to inport a new photo I get "Could not complete your request because of a program error.  I have uninstalled all versions on my computer and reinstalled only the current one but continue to get the same error message.

HELP.....

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Install Issue for Photoshop v22

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed the latest version of Adobe Photoshop and when I go to inport a new photo I get "Could not complete your request because of a program error.  I have uninstalled all versions on my computer and reinstalled only the current one but continue to get the same error message.

HELP.....

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue

tony.holland@rogers.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue with the french version of Photoshop v22.

Luckily, I have not uninstalled v.22.2.4...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the new one on two computers and one works fine and the other I have this same issue.

Larry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So will Adobe fix this, or will they require all of us with this issue to get new and more compatible video cards? which seems to be the main culprit here!  Very frustrating. I could not open anything with the new upgrade and had to roll back to previous version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a question you need to ask Adobe, the Adobe Feedback Forum is monitored by Adobe engineers

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0