Highlighted

Install Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS5 on a new computer

Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting now where with adobe live chat.    I neet to install my lightroom 5 and photoshop cs5 onto my new computer.  I know these are old versions but surely I should be able to reinstall on my new laptop????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Install Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CS5 on a new computer

Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting now where with adobe live chat.    I neet to install my lightroom 5 and photoshop cs5 onto my new computer.  I know these are old versions but surely I should be able to reinstall on my new laptop????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Do you have the applications on a disc?
We do not recommend installing older apps on new operating systems as it might cause many issues.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your Operating System, Mac or Windows?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
assause LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not support Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 5 on Windows 10 and macOS 10.14.
If you need this application, your own risk.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines