• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing on a new laptop

Community Beginner ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just got a new laptop with windows 10.  My very old one was Vista but I had the Adobe Creative Suite 5 on it.  Can I transfer it onto my new one, if so how please?  I think I used the serial number/installation twice already.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deactivate it on your old computer and install from scratch on the new one. Just be aware that CS5 is old and unsupported and may have issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer Service will have to assist you with deactivating your current install. The servers are no longer active so they need to rescind one of the activations or it wont work on your new laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS to CS3 servers have been retired. CS4 to CS6 servers are still active. 

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines