• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interface freezes

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. PS keeps freezing when I use the spacebar as the shortcut for move tool. It displays the move tool curser and it moves freely around the monitor, but I have no access to the interface to select anything including the tools palate. The program luckily, still saves the file. It does it every time I use PS. Do I need to re-install the program? I have tried it using two different keyboards, both are Logitech. The computer has a 1080 graphics card two monitors and a Wacom Touch tablet. I don't know if any of this is an issue, but it sort of feels like a card or display problem. The program seems fine, I'm just locked out. I still have full access to everything else on the computer. I would be grateful for any help or ideas before I re-install. Thanks. Pete. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have?

Have you tried resetting the Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest version PS on Win10. 36gig ram. 200+gig spare on the drive. No I haven't re-set pref's but I will today. Thanks. Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines