• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intermittent sync

Participant ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS drops in and out of sync.  I'm running Win10/64.

The weird thing is that LrC syncs beautifully.  Both the CC app and Ps recognise my account but CC reports "File syncing error" and Ps syncs intermitently and reports failure to initialize libraries.
I've tried all the usual fixes, uninstalled everything, done a CC clean, reinstalled, did a hosts file fix but still no joy.  There is no problem with my internet.  It runs perfectly with all other apps including LrC.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, new version has some bugs yet I suggest you use the adobe clean remove tool to remove it and install 2020 for stable work...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that.
Do I have to uninstall all CC apps first before the CC clean or just Ps?
Which version of Ps is "2020".  The earliest one offered on the CC app is V 21.2.6.

Regards,

Bob 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This matter can now be closed.
The problem was with my PC account.  For whatever reason, my PC account did not have sufficient permissions.  I gave my account Admin permissions and all was fine.

It took an Adobe tech half a day to find that the problem was with my account.  It's a pitty that Adobe diagnostics wasn't smart enough to pick up this simple issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines