Highlighted

Intuos Pen Ctrl-Alt Right-click Change Brush Size Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! has anyone tried to bind Crtl-Alt-Right Click command to an Intuos Pen button click? I've tried doing it today and the command will not bring up the interactive Diameter, Hardness, Opacity selection tool.

Has anyone succeeded binding those Modifiers in the Wacom Tablet Properties?

Thank you!

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Intuos Pen Ctrl-Alt Right-click Change Brush Size Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! has anyone tried to bind Crtl-Alt-Right Click command to an Intuos Pen button click? I've tried doing it today and the command will not bring up the interactive Diameter, Hardness, Opacity selection tool.

Has anyone succeeded binding those Modifiers in the Wacom Tablet Properties?

Thank you!

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problem adjusting a brush tip size and hardness with my Wacom Pen hovered over the tablet with the lower rocker pen button pressed and set to Alti+right click

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, unfortunately, I'm not getting the same results. Here is the menu I receive, when I hover my stylus over the tablet, press the lower pen button that is bound with Alt + R click.

2020-09-13_07h49_47.png2020-09-13_07h50_53.png

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Josh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also set double tap distance off  in my preferences I se you have not.  Your Wacom driver may be at fault Photoshop  may be seeing a Right Click from wacon device driver. Try holding down the alt key on your keyboard then use your pen hovered over the tablet and use the bottom pen button

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I've uninstalled / reinstalled my Wacom drivers and sadly didn't fix the issue.

I've also realized that any button I assign to my bottom stylus button is not being picked up by Photoshop. Any command that I set to the button stylus button in the Wacom Tablet Properties, activates Right-Click in Photoshop. I've tried everything from the Windows key to left-click and Photoshop will not recognize the command, and will only associate the button stylus button as a Right-click.

I can still activate the Diameter, Hardness, Opacity menu by holding Alt and Right-click.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've gathered more information. If I set the bottom stylus button to Alt-Right-Click in the "All Others" Application in the Wacom Tablet Properties panel, Photoshop recognizes the stylus button as Alt-Right-Click.

Still, no luck when binding the command in the "Photoshop" application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines