• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible Menubar items

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop vesrion 21.1 and Photoshop Beta 3 (7pi) applications when launched doesn't show the file, edit, view, window, help etc items along with the close, minimize and maximize buttons. The entire bar is just grey but when I hover the mouse pointer and click, they work just fine but they stay invisible on the bar. I have tried resetting workspace, changing screen modes and reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Also the full-screen mode isnt a fix. If anyone has a fix please provide me with it. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Photoshop Beta 3" There is so thing as Photoshop beta unless you're on the Adobe prerelease program and if you where on the prerelease program you would have signed a NDA, where did you get that version from

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm actually using my friend's PC and he is a registered member in the
prerelease thing of adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way you are behaving could get your friend thrown off the beta-test program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all due respect Mr Derek, I don't see how fitting is a post regarding a minute issue seems to be some kind of criminal act. Also speaking of behavior, a little elaboration would not do much harm as for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's against the NDA agreement that your friend signed, only he is allowed to use and report issues to the appropriate Adobe channels.

Adding to that your friend is not permitted to share his Adobe software as per the Adobe's terms and conditions of use

https://www.adobe.com/ie/legal/terms.html

6.2 Misuse. You must not misuse the Services or Software. For example, you must not:

(A) use the Services or Software without, or in violation of, a written licence or agreement with Adobe;

(B) copy, modify, host, stream, sublicence or resell the Services or Software;

(C) enable or allow others to use the Services or Software using your account information;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your friend is in pre-release he must not share the screens with anyone outside of pre-release, and certainly must not allow anyone else to use the pre-release software. If he is indeed in pre-release he will have signed an agreement to that effect.

Even the standard CC user license is for an individual user and not for shared use.

Using your own copy, please go to help>System info and press copy. Then paste the full info here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines