Highlighted

IOError: General photoshop error occured message when exporting layercomps

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export layercomps from two different files. When I click export, This IOError message pops up. I've tried reverting to a previous version of photoshop and still nothing. This started happening yesterday and now today when I tried to open and save these same files I am getting a new error message when trying to save (just as a regular PSD) that says "Could not complete your request because of a program error" 

Have tried following suggestions on multiple posts similar to this and nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IOError: General photoshop error occured message when exporting layercomps

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export layercomps from two different files. When I click export, This IOError message pops up. I've tried reverting to a previous version of photoshop and still nothing. This started happening yesterday and now today when I tried to open and save these same files I am getting a new error message when trying to save (just as a regular PSD) that says "Could not complete your request because of a program error" 

Have tried following suggestions on multiple posts similar to this and nothing has worked.

Any ideas?

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
OttoFD LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I get these unsolicited messages?

Sent from my iPad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0