Highlighted

Is Adobe listening? No, I think not. I just spent 10 minutes getting back to the ability to post.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sitting on the sidelines with 6 Lightroom, Lightroom Classic Camera Raw, Photoshop and Bridge updates ignored waiting for the smoke to clear on these latest updates.  I am at the point that I cringe when a new update from Adobe arrives at my computer.  I am a good, but not expert user, and I manage to muddle through the poor select and mask procedures available and other irksome anomalies with Adobe products.  My attitude is, and is bolstered by the comments on here, that they should fix the damn problems and leave Adobe products alone.  Quit trying to improve them better and better with new gizmos, as you, Adobe, have a poor record of accomplishing that.  I just ran into a new sign in procedure today and sucessfully accomplished reseting my password.  Now, If I can only submit this post, as I haven't been able to do that recently, even when Adobe says I am signed in.  I have been getting caught in the sign-in do loop and can't even participate in these discussions.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is Adobe listening? No, I think not. I just spent 10 minutes getting back to the ability to post.

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been sitting on the sidelines with 6 Lightroom, Lightroom Classic Camera Raw, Photoshop and Bridge updates ignored waiting for the smoke to clear on these latest updates.  I am at the point that I cringe when a new update from Adobe arrives at my computer.  I am a good, but not expert user, and I manage to muddle through the poor select and mask procedures available and other irksome anomalies with Adobe products.  My attitude is, and is bolstered by the comments on here, that they should fix the damn problems and leave Adobe products alone.  Quit trying to improve them better and better with new gizmos, as you, Adobe, have a poor record of accomplishing that.  I just ran into a new sign in procedure today and sucessfully accomplished reseting my password.  Now, If I can only submit this post, as I haven't been able to do that recently, even when Adobe says I am signed in.  I have been getting caught in the sign-in do loop and can't even participate in these discussions.

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, you are not addressing Adobe on here.

It would help if you gave details of your Photoshop version and OS.

How much RAM and spare disk capacity you have?

Have you tried trashing your Photoshop preferences?

Also detail the specific issue you're having.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Many of us keep and use an older version and use the newest one only to learn the features until it is stable. Automatic updates can also be turned off. That being said, if you have a specific issues, it's best to post one per thread and tell us the specifics so we can better assist.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and yes the new sign in system is Adobe staff mucking about with networks they don't understand... it was reported

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines