• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone else having problems with Photoshop 2021?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had been using Ps 2019.  Yesterday I signed up for the monthly program and downloaded Ps 2021 and can hardly do anything.  I shoot in raw format.  So it automatically opens in Lr.  When I choose the open button to go into Ps I find that about the only thing I can do in Ps is save the file to a different format.  I can't make adjustments, mask or print.  MOST all menu options are grayed out.  The others generate a dialog box informing me that whatever action I have chosen cannot be performed because of a program error.  I had hear that 29019 was buggy; but, I never had any problems with it.  I have been using Ps since version 2.  So is 2021 a beta or what?  It certainly isn't usable in it's current condition.  What are you finding?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021
I called Adobe, spoke to Kush and got the problem resolved. The problem
was my $$$ video card was inadequate to handle the new Photoshop. Kush
guided me into a version that works perfectly. I JUST now tested it. I am
perfectly satisfied. I recommend Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop 2021 due to the program error. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on?

Our product team is working on a fix for the program error. Meanwhile, you can try the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2JZDqZB

If the issue persists, please roll back to the previous version of Photoshop using the steps suggested here: https://adobe.ly/2wH0JjE

Please uninstall the latest version of Photoshop first & select the option to Keep Preferences prior to installing the previous version.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I called Adobe, spoke to Kush and got the problem resolved. The problem
was my $$$ video card was inadequate to handle the new Photoshop. Kush
guided me into a version that works perfectly. I JUST now tested it. I am
perfectly satisfied. I recommend Adobe Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines