Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Bridge CC part of Photoshop CC?

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I wonder, if I get also Bridge CC, if I subscribe Photoshop CC and pay the 24,59€ per month (Single Product Subscription)

Or have I pay additional 24,59 € per month, to get also Bridge CC?

I'm not talking about this new special offer for 12.99 € per month.

Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Bridge CC does not come with Photoshop CC. You can also download and use it with other single CC apps like Illustrator or InDesign. It is for all CC apps not just Photoshop.

The point is you have to install it separately.

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/using/whats-new.html

"Adobe Bridge is now uses a separate installer, and does not get installed along with other applications. To install Adobe Bridge, you'll need to download and install it separately. This decoupling from other Adobe apps, enables i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2013 Sep 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past Bridge was bundled with Photoshop. Now it is a separate and free download.

It will not change your single product membership.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 21, 2013 Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, if you have rent at least one CC application, you can install und use it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 22, 2013 Sep 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it comes with Ps, not with other single apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge CC does not come with Photoshop CC. You can also download and use it with other single CC apps like Illustrator or InDesign. It is for all CC apps not just Photoshop.

The point is you have to install it separately.

http://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/using/whats-new.html

"Adobe Bridge is now uses a separate installer, and does not get installed along with other applications. To install Adobe Bridge, you'll need to download and install it separately. This decoupling from other Adobe apps, enables independent delivery of Adobe Bridge, without being dependent on other applications for deployment."

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I hope you had no problems installing it.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. But as I'm actually just testing the rent editions of Adobe, I'm not sure, what will be part of the 25 € per month and 13 € per month.

There is no good overview, what you get, if you pay for a dedicated rent contract.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the 13 Euro plan can be PS + LR, while the 25 Euro plan can be for any single app of your choosing. It's best for single apps that are not PS or LR.

Good luck on your pick.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2015 Nov 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

gener7 wrote:

In the past Bridge was bundled with Photoshop. Now it is a separate and free download.

FYI: Adobe Bridge is free -- does not require a license

submitted 6 months ago by KingCreole8

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but after trialling the new Lightroom 6 I was spending more time with Bridge and discovered that Adobe does not require any kind of license to use Bridge. You can download it without signing up for a CC plan, and you can also just install it (at least on Mac computers) by just copying the Bridge folder from one computer over onto a new computer. It works, no license required.

I just thought I'd mention this since I've never seen it mentioned anywhere. I know Lightroom is awesome for a lot of people, but Bridge has its advantages too and I kind of like it more, and the nice thing is that Lightroom understands things like ratings from Bridge, so if you want to move to Lightroom at some point in the future, it's no problem.

[Via]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines