Highlighted

IS IT A BUG????????????????????????????????????

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop doesn't let me chose certain blend modes like screen and overlay also do also types of fills/adjustment layers like black and white, color balance, and vibrance

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

IS IT A BUG????????????????????????????????????

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop doesn't let me chose certain blend modes like screen and overlay also do also types of fills/adjustment layers like black and white, color balance, and vibrance

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's most likely because your document is in 32 Bits/Channel mode.

Go to Image Mode and select 8 or 16 Bits/Channel

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you're sure your document is in the mode that allows all features, if this persists

You can report it as a bug here

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop

I hope this helps

thanks
neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer
[please do not use the reply button on a message within the thread, only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2020 0