• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to batch process multiple folders through "Image Processor" in Bridge

Engaged ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the subject pretty much covers the question but to be clear, I often need to process images from several folders with the exact same settings in Bridge>Tools>Photoshop>Image processor...

As it stands now, I need to go to each folder that has images in it and batch process the images from that folder before I move on to the next. I want to be able to batch images in multiple folders without having to attend to the software and set it to do the next folder.

is this possible?

Thank you!

Greg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Why don’t you use Photoshop’s File > Scripts > Image Processor and check »Include All sub-folders«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don’t you use Photoshop’s File > Scripts > Image Processor and check »Include All sub-folders«? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect! Thank you. I wasn't even aware I could run image processor out of Photoshop directly. That option isn't there in the Bridge window for image processor. This will be a great time saver for me. Really appreciated!

greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another way to do the same thing is to use Bridge's View > Show items from subfolders option, then select the images you wish to process as the source.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool!...I think that works even better for my workflow!

Thank you

Greg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines