Is it possible to install legacy Photoshop 20 (Pre-Warp tool update)

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I updated my Photoshop yesterday, and discovered the warp tool update from Nov 2019. I viscerally hate the changed 'functionality', and am going to uninstall and finally move to Clip Studio Paint if there is no work-around.

I see the warp tool changed in version 20, but am only finding the option to go back as far as version 21. Am I missing something? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is it possible to install legacy Photoshop 20 (Pre-Warp tool update)

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I updated my Photoshop yesterday, and discovered the warp tool update from Nov 2019. I viscerally hate the changed 'functionality', and am going to uninstall and finally move to Clip Studio Paint if there is no work-around.

I see the warp tool changed in version 20, but am only finding the option to go back as far as version 21. Am I missing something? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download Photoshop CC 2019 from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 1
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This will save me a ton of work!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 11, 2021 0