• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a bug in Photoshop CC save command, latest version?

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to save files after some editting is done on it. It's getting stuck at 50 percentage or 64 percentage and I have to force quit it and whole file go currupt. It happened 4th time today. I even updated today.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2020-02-24 at 3.21.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Are you saving to an external drive? EXFAT formatted? MAC Catalina latest version? It's a known issue that was listed on their 'known issues' page but was then removed. They were working with Apple on it but it's still not fixed...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll have to save to the local machine (I save to desktop) then copy to the drive afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines