• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a Photoshop 2021? (rhetorical since I had to login again in the forums & check out myself)

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and why I didn't receive any notification via the Creative Cloud app?

I don't receive any notification from Adobe that there's a new version.

2nd issue: I use only Photoshop. Can I pay only for that please? I have Bridge and Lightroom uninstalled for a year now but I keep paying for them. I don't find it fair to pay for something I don't want and I don't use.

Thank you ~

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. What is your exact system version?

2. You are contracted to pay for a year, but at the end of the year you can switch programs if you want. The Photoshop-only program (which includes Bridge, free to all subscribers) is around $20 per month. Or the Photography plan, a huge bargain, is around $10 per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't get a notification from the CC desktop app that an update is available, your system may not meet the current requirements. In that case the update isn't visible to you. It can't be installed anyway.

Regular single-application price is $20 a month. The Photography plan is a very special deal at half the price and Lightroom thrown in. If you don't want Lightroom, just don't install it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply.

1) Regarding my PC its:

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.83 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

And I am on Windows 10 Pro; Version 20H2

2) Doesn't worth it to pay more for a single program, so I am leaving it as it is. But the Bridge app occasionaly is installed by itself... How and why is that? (without my permission?) That's a sneaky behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you do meet the system requirements, try to sign out of the CC app and back in again. That forces it to rescan all your applications (well, one in your case). I have heard of instances where it simply gets stuck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to meet the minimum requirements for system and RAM. Maybe your GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirements. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines