Highlighted

Is there a way to auto fill every circle in this map I'm making?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Photoshop.

https://ibb.co/6HqdCKC

Pretty much, the mapping software I'm using is glitched on my PC and won't colour the circles for the dot map I'm making.

Is there a way to get photoshop to fill them all without finding each individually? Or any other software that might be able to help.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to auto fill every circle in this map I'm making?

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Photoshop.

https://ibb.co/6HqdCKC

Pretty much, the mapping software I'm using is glitched on my PC and won't colour the circles for the dot map I'm making.

Is there a way to get photoshop to fill them all without finding each individually? Or any other software that might be able to help.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 06, 2020 0
jane-e LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your link leads to "Page does not exist". You can attach an image to the forum by clicking the Insert Image button with the mountain and sun. I'm answering in general terms without seeing your image.

Most folks who do mapping bring it into Adobe Illustrator, which is vector, not raster like Photoshop.

• The Global Edit feature in Illustrator may possibly work for you in selecting and editing all the circles at once, if they are really circles.
  • Select > Same > Shape may also work to select the circles, then fill all the selected shapes.

You can also save a selection to reselect them more easily later.

If you subscribe to Creative Cloud, you can download Illustrator. If not, get the 7-free trial to confirm it works, and be sure to cancel if it does not. 

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0