Highlighted

Is there a way to check color contrast ratio of text over image in Photoshop for Accessibility?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Photoshop feature / plugin to check whether my white headline text over an image is Accessibiliy AA compliant?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a way to check color contrast ratio of text over image in Photoshop for Accessibility?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a Photoshop feature / plugin to check whether my white headline text over an image is Accessibiliy AA compliant?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/photoshop.html 

This is a start, but here is a specific plugin for Check Contrast Ratio

https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud.details.12170.check-contrast-ratio.html 

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've used the plugin Check Contrast Ratio, but that only checks the contrast ratio between a solid color background, and a solid color typography. I need to check a text overlay over an image if it complies to AA standards

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0
Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can upload your image to Chrome and try this extension:

https://accessibility.oit.ncsu.edu/tools/color-contrast-chrome/ 

Kevin Stohlmeyer Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 09, 2020 0