• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to remove this "save to cloud documents" button? It's... really badly positioned imo.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to remove that button? The way its placed messes with me and I hate that the file type selections are all oriented to the right. 

unknown.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IHi there,

Sorry that the "Save to cloud document option" is not placed consistently as per your workflow would really help if you can share your feedback on our community:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

As this forum is monitored by our engineers, and they might look into this for future releases.

We need more helping hands like you, as we're building towards a better user experience.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree this is a horrible deisgn implemantion. Please fix to recenter everything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix to recenter everything. This is a poor design. My entire office of reotuchers are complaining. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would prefer the ability to turn the button off or move it away from the location it is at now. I am consistently misclicking the button when changing the type of file I want to save as, in Windows, using Illustrator, it is directly under the dropdown for file type. It's getting annoying, I use dropbox, I will not use the Adobe cloud, I would prefer to not see it at all. It would be nice to be able to turn that off in the preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SamuraiXaq wrote:

I would prefer the ability to turn the button off or move it away from the location it is at now. 

Have you put this in as a feature request to the developers at the link posted earlier in this thread? If not, here it is again:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jane, I will put it into the Photoshop feature request page and I will look for a similar page for Illustrator which is what I use more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, @SamuraiXaq 

For Illustrator feature requests, go here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines