• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there an Eyedropper Tool shortcut for Microsoft surface pro pen?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to paint digitally in Photoshop but it would improve my workflow so much if there was a way I could eyedrop colours straight from the pen as I am drawing so I don't have to press 'alt' all the time (and so I can detach the keyboard from my surface pro - would just be so much more comfortable!). 

Is there a way I can change the button on the pen to be the eyedropper tool? 

Thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi think you have to check surface pro pen settings Photoshop has no such way....regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Modifier key Palette lets you use the Photoshop Brush Alt key Eye Dropper Shortcut key via on display touch. Check your Photoshop preferences modifier palette setting.   I forget what I can set my surface Pro 3 pen button to. I use my Wacom tablet with my surface I can use wacom software to set a pen button or tablet button to Alt.  I believe you use Microsoft Hub to configure a surface pen check out Microsoft Pen software.   There a Pen tool app in microsoft store.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines