Is there anything I can do to stop the Adobe products for logging off over & over again on Windows

Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I leave my desk the annoying Adobe products close themselves and then I waste my time restarting Photoshop, finding all the files Acrobat doesn't keep track off, restarting InDesign and anything else in the unreliable Creative Cloud suite...

A few months ago I was told to remove all the Adobe products and reload.. that worked for a week or so and then reverted back to the old annoying behaviors of closing down.

I am using a Dell Workstation, Windows X-64 (v 1903) , 256 GB of usable installed RAM, and four 1 TB SSD drives which hold the Operating system, other reliable applications and all Adobe application files and keep the Adobe products refreshed with the latest versions...

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there anything I can do to stop the Adobe products for logging off over & over again on Windows

Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I leave my desk the annoying Adobe products close themselves and then I waste my time restarting Photoshop, finding all the files Acrobat doesn't keep track off, restarting InDesign and anything else in the unreliable Creative Cloud suite...

A few months ago I was told to remove all the Adobe products and reload.. that worked for a week or so and then reverted back to the old annoying behaviors of closing down.

I am using a Dell Workstation, Windows X-64 (v 1903) , 256 GB of usable installed RAM, and four 1 TB SSD drives which hold the Operating system, other reliable applications and all Adobe application files and keep the Adobe products refreshed with the latest versions...

TOPICS
Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2021 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop & the other apps. If you're getting signed out of the apps or you're getting prompts to sign in to the apps repeatedly, please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0
JJMack LATEST
Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Display adapter do you have in your dell work station. Adobe seems to be having problems with GPU support.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 12, 2021 0