Highlighted

Is this legimate software?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS6 Extended on eBay yesterday.  The physical copy I received did not include a license.  It did install without requiring registration and never prompted for a license code.  It does not appear under Programs on W10.  The seller insists he purchased it from Adobe and it is legitimate, despite it is not listed under "Programs."  Question: Did Adobe Photoshop CS6 require a license to be entered manually (seller claims the license is built-into the DVD) and did it appear on W10's 'Programs"  control panel?  The program does work but I don't want it if is not legitimate.

Thanks,

Dennis

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is this legimate software?

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased CS6 Extended on eBay yesterday.  The physical copy I received did not include a license.  It did install without requiring registration and never prompted for a license code.  It does not appear under Programs on W10.  The seller insists he purchased it from Adobe and it is legitimate, despite it is not listed under "Programs."  Question: Did Adobe Photoshop CS6 require a license to be entered manually (seller claims the license is built-into the DVD) and did it appear on W10's 'Programs"  control panel?  The program does work but I don't want it if is not legitimate.

Thanks,

Dennis

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There's not a chance in hell that what you purchased is legitimate, Adobe have not sold CS6 for some time, I'd recommend formatting your hard drive and reinstalling Windows, more than likely installing that version will also have installed malware on your system that could potentially steal your personal information along with your credit card details.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 19, 2020 2