• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this product genuine? Is it possible to get a/s at the adobe?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm a customer who wants to buy Adobe products. I'd like to buy Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premier.
There is a seller who sells adobe products in Korea, and I am hesitant to buy them because the price is so low.
Photoshop is sold for about 6.5 dollars.
Illustrator sells for about $5.6 million.
The Premier Pro is sold for about $11.
I honestly want to buy the original product, but some sellers sell the cheap product, so can I buy it?

If it's a fake product that I shouldn't buy, I wonder how these products are being distributed.
I am attaching it to refer to the seller url, who sells Adobe products

Please reply. Thank you. 

Links removed by Moderator

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Deleted User

Hi

Illustrator seems a bit expensive LOL

All joking aside, these are not genuine Adobe products and will more than likely come with Malware that could potentially steal your personal information including your Credit Card details

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

You already know the answer: it's a scam, stay well clear.

These applications are only available as CC subscriptions from Adobe. Anything else is pirated and illegal, not to mention probably full of malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Illustrator seems a bit expensive LOL

All joking aside, these are not genuine Adobe products and will more than likely come with Malware that could potentially steal your personal information including your Credit Card details

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You already know the answer: it's a scam, stay well clear.

These applications are only available as CC subscriptions from Adobe. Anything else is pirated and illegal, not to mention probably full of malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines