Highlighted

Is worth paying per month this software? because its full of errors

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I've lost two works because I was unable to save, first for an unknown error, and the other for an issue with a freaking font (FROM ADOBE FONTS), IM PAYING FOR THE FULL PACKAGE SO I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS PROBLEMS FROM A PIRATED VERSION, If you're going to do updates then make them on a experimental software, then release it

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is worth paying per month this software? because its full of errors

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I've lost two works because I was unable to save, first for an unknown error, and the other for an issue with a freaking font (FROM ADOBE FONTS), IM PAYING FOR THE FULL PACKAGE SO I DON'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH THIS PROBLEMS FROM A PIRATED VERSION, If you're going to do updates then make them on a experimental software, then release it

Topics

Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum We do not work for Adobe we try to help users use Adobe Photoshop and work around Adobe issues.  If  you do not feel its worth while to use Adobe software here is a link to help you cancel your subscription.  You most like have a yearly subscription.  There will be an early termination fee. Cancel Subscription 

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could detail your issues and indicate your Photoshop version and OS we can probably help you on this friendly support forum. But please don't SHOUT!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines