Highlighted

Issue opening images in Photoshop as layers from Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in LR and try to open 3 or more files in PS only 2 move over and often times as separate files in LR. I am trying to open as "Layers in PS".

Spent 2 hours a month ago with Adobe folksand supposedly problem was going to be fixed - technician I worked with was able to re-produce the problem on her system. Anyone have any info?

Thanks.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue opening images in Photoshop as layers from Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am in LR and try to open 3 or more files in PS only 2 move over and often times as separate files in LR. I am trying to open as "Layers in PS".

Spent 2 hours a month ago with Adobe folksand supposedly problem was going to be fixed - technician I worked with was able to re-produce the problem on her system. Anyone have any info?

Thanks.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop and Lightroom Classic.

The issue you are facing as been reported and our product team is working on a fix. Please check: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/camera-raw-and-dng/lightroom-classic-open-as-layers-in-...

Please add your vote to the issue and follow the thread for updates related to the issue.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Will check link.

I un-installed and re-installed but that did not correct the issue.

Guy

Guy Kerr B.Sc., M.B.A., EMT-A
{personal info removed by moderator}

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0