• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue Opening in Layers from Lightroom to Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take multiple pictures of flowers with differntet areas of focus and create a single image by opening them in layers in Photoshop from Lightroom classic but for some reason, I am no longer able to do that. As they begin loading in Photoshop, they all disappear and I am taken to a differnt screen. 

Is there a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that the "Open as layers" in Photoshop is not working in Lightroom Classic.

Would you mind sharing the version of Photoshop and Lightroom Classic you're using?

Are you working with a Windows or Mac OS? If using a Mac, are you working with the latest Mac with the Apple's M1 processor? Note that there is a known issue, multi-app workflows, such as Copy and Pasting or Editing in Photoshop from Lightroom, between native and Rosetta emulation versions of Adobe applications will not work. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-for-apple-silicon.html 

If you're on Windows OS. could you please take a look at this discussion Lightroom: 'Open as Layers' in Photoshop doesn't work | Photoshop Family Customer Community  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still hasn’t been fixed after 6 years.  Truly pathetic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines