• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue rotating 3D object on Y-axis in Photoshop Timeline

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a 3D sphere with 3D Meshes (Clouds and Earth) on it to look like the Earth. I am now trying to rotate the image 360°. In order to do this I have made 3 keyframes for each mesh  at 00 01:00f and 02:00f, however when I try to apply a rotation on the Y-axis to the second keyframe of 180 it immediately changes the value for the X-axis and Z-axis. The value for all the other keyframes is also changed to the same values. This results in not being able to rotate the 3-D image as I'd like. I have had a look at many of the entries on the Adobe Support Community, but none of the none of the ones I have looked at have worked.

This is a video of me recreating the issue: 

shorturl.at/kA167 

My system specifications are:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)

Processor: 2.5 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7

Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 2021 (22.2.0 Release)

Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Hi

I rarely use 3D in Photoshop now as it has several bugs which are unfixed. I just tried can replicate this but it is easy to correct by typing 0 into the X and Z values

You can raise a bug report at the link below, which will be seen by Adobe developers, but it is a while since I saw any bug fixes for 3D

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I rarely use 3D in Photoshop now as it has several bugs which are unfixed. I just tried can replicate this but it is easy to correct by typing 0 into the X and Z values

You can raise a bug report at the link below, which will be seen by Adobe developers, but it is a while since I saw any bug fixes for 3D

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree its pointless reporting bugs to Adobe but confirm type the zero works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines