Highlighted

Issue while viewing files saved from Photoshop to Google Drive

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been saving my photo shop files into google drive to be able to send my professor the large documents. one out of the three assignments she is able to view but the two she cannot. the two show as a red icon photo in my google drive while the file that did work shows as a blue file icon. how can i fix this? All files ive saved in the same way from photo shop. 

someone please help :c

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue while viewing files saved from Photoshop to Google Drive

Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been saving my photo shop files into google drive to be able to send my professor the large documents. one out of the three assignments she is able to view but the two she cannot. the two show as a red icon photo in my google drive while the file that did work shows as a blue file icon. how can i fix this? All files ive saved in the same way from photo shop. 

someone please help :c

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Topics

How to, Import and export, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe does not recommend saving or opening files via network or external storage, as that might lead to many issues. Please have a look here for more information on this: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/networks-removable-media-photoshop.html

You may save the files locally and then upload them to Google Driveafterwards to share with everyone.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines