• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue With Auto Color Correction Options dialogue box

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, folks! I've been working on colouring correcting this image to match a different background. However, while in the Curves Properties menu, whenever I press and hold ALT and click on Auto for more options, nothing happens. I know there's a dialogue box that's supposed to pop up that includes Enhance Monochromatic Contrast, Find Dark and Light Colours, etc. I've checked to see if I have the newest version, my ALT key works, and I've restarted both my computer and the Photoshop app. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alt-clicking the Auto button is a shortcut, which means it’s not the only way to open the Auto Color Correction Options dialog box. The long (non-shortcut) way is to choose Auto Options from the Curves Properties panel menu as shown below. Does that method work?

Photoshop-Curves-adjustment-layer-Properties-menu.jpg

If using the panel menu works, then at least the feature works and now you have to figure out why Alt-click isn’t working. For example, maybe there is a process on the computer (such as a shortcut or macro utility) intercepting the Alt key?

If neither way opens the Auto Color Correction dialog box, something else is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines