• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with buildup brush setting for Kyle's Watercolor brushes

New Here ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so i'm totally in love with all Kyle's brushes, especially his watercolor brushes. BUUUT... i just updated my mac laptop to Catalina (bad idea, i know) and ever since all of his brushes that have either the "smoothing" setting or "buildup" setting checked have this weird problem where the initial touch of the pen leaves this gross blob. Any fixes very much appreciated. Saw another post with the same issue but no real resolution.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 6.34.40 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Hello, please update to 21.2.1, and report here it it helped, as brush issues involving buildup seem to be addressed: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. It seems to be only the wet media brushes. Please let me know if you find a fix for this. 

brushdots.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, please update to 21.2.1, and report here it it helped, as brush issues involving buildup seem to be addressed: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines