issue with copying and pasting translated text on photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across this exact issue on the community, but none of the solutions worked for me, So i am copying and pasting the problem that I am facing as well.

Our client provides me the content of the project for design in hindi (He used google translater to type / Google Inputs)
So suppose this is my word I want on photoshop->
कार्यक्रम
I open the text box and paste this word there, and PS automatically selects the hindi font and everything. but the word pasted is like this->

Sonal0101_0-1608752763277.png

However if I right-click on the word: & see in layers panel, It shows the word that I originally pasted but for some reason it can't show that!

Sonal0101_1-1608752763278.jpeg

But If now I select that word from Photoshop & copied it and paste it on internet(e.g. Facebook ), It gives me the way I want! (Means proper text).

That means that photoshop is understanding the word but can't show it the way i want.

Thank You

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

issue with copying and pasting translated text on photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came across this exact issue on the community, but none of the solutions worked for me, So i am copying and pasting the problem that I am facing as well.

Our client provides me the content of the project for design in hindi (He used google translater to type / Google Inputs)
So suppose this is my word I want on photoshop->
कार्यक्रम
I open the text box and paste this word there, and PS automatically selects the hindi font and everything. but the word pasted is like this->

Sonal0101_0-1608752763277.png

However if I right-click on the word: & see in layers panel, It shows the word that I originally pasted but for some reason it can't show that!

Sonal0101_1-1608752763278.jpeg

But If now I select that word from Photoshop & copied it and paste it on internet(e.g. Facebook ), It gives me the way I want! (Means proper text).

That means that photoshop is understanding the word but can't show it the way i want.

Thank You

TOPICS
How to, Make It, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?