Highlighted

Issue with "Open with Photoshop" option from faststone Image viewer

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open an image from my faststone image viewer using the "open with"> external program>Photoshop CC..... It opens the image but the image is cut off on one side. I feel like this is a sizing issue, maybe canvas or something related. I have used this method many times before. So, I'm not sure what has changed. Unless my camera setting got changed and is creating too large of a file for photoshop. Anybody have any ideas regarding this? I sure could use some help....Uuuugh(pulls hair)

Image is 6960x4640.......Any help is appreciated

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with "Open with Photoshop" option from faststone Image viewer

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to open an image from my faststone image viewer using the "open with"> external program>Photoshop CC..... It opens the image but the image is cut off on one side. I feel like this is a sizing issue, maybe canvas or something related. I have used this method many times before. So, I'm not sure what has changed. Unless my camera setting got changed and is creating too large of a file for photoshop. Anybody have any ideas regarding this? I sure could use some help....Uuuugh(pulls hair)

Image is 6960x4640.......Any help is appreciated

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
SuzyQ2U2 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I have seen a colored triangle with an exclamation mark! in my image in PS when it opens. The triangle disappears really fast though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0