Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with saving an image after last Photoshop update

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can I post something at the Community Forum?

I've update Photoshop to the latest version. But you only can save an image into PSD/PSB and Tiff file.

There is no other way to save and image.

In the previous version 22.3.1 you can save an image into any file.

How can I get all the missing files back. For now I installed the old version back.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ukkie, I'm going to branch and move your post to the specific Photoshop community. In the future, you can head to our home page and look for the specific community that is relevant to the product you're asking about. It might be helpful to sort the home page list by alphabetical. You can also type Photoshop at the top search bar on the home page and it should show you that specific board.

Melissa Rios, Product Manager, Community Experiences & Platforms | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"How can I get all the missing files back."

Did you lost your files? Can you be more specific what happened to your files and why you think that is Photoshop fault?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ukkie

Welcome to this friendly forum.
If you have an application (Photoshop) corruption, try resetting it back to the factory defaults. It often resolves issues. You can reset the preferences under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Let us know if it resolves (or not) the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing is broken. If your file is a layered file, even if it's only "Layer 0", you will be made to use

a new feature: "Save a Copy"to create a flat file.

See:  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html for more information on this feature.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.35.06 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines