• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with text keeping format

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a TXT file using note pad I have a number sequence of 100x100 digits how can I import the file whether is be as text or image into Photoshop? 

When I try to copy and paste into a word doc or PDF the numbers break, I assume due to margins. If I change font size so the number sequence reamains 100x100 the outcome is a file that is a lot longer than it is wide I assume due to line spacing..

Any solutions? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look to see it there are special characters in  the notepad text file to create margins columns paragraphs etc. Look do not assume. You assumption could be incorrect. If you know for sure then you can look for a way to address the problem.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached the file to show what I mean.

I want to import this into Photoshop. I want it to stay the same to keep the total dimesnions square.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That will never happen. Size change with font size. All fonts characters may not have the same aspect ration. Most fonts have proportionally size characters.  With a fixed size font you may be able to calculate a matrix that would have a square aspect ratio at a particular font size.  Your matrix has a portrait aspect ratio.

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Font size 13pt.image.png

Changing character spacing VA to 156

image.png

Text is complex......13pt spread characteds 300ppi the canvas size is grater that 6000 pixels wide print 20"+ wide

image.png

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines