• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with initializing CC Libraries in Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am getting this message when I open Photoshop. "Due to a problem initializing CC libraries, existing links to library graphics will appear broken and new link creation may fail." 

What I have tried so far but have not solved the problem. 

- Resetting my Photoshop settings by click Cmd + Option + Shift when opening Photoshop

- Signing  out and signing back into Creative Cloud

- Updating Photoshop & Creative Cloud

- Restarting everything

What is weird is the Libraries window still shows all my graphics and colors but when I try to use them in the design it comes up with an error and shows that they are unlinked. I am not able to link existing graphics without rasterizing them. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex.

Sorry to hear about the libraries initializing issue. Could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try the workaround (it is marked as Correct Anwser in the post):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/due-to-a-problem-initiating-cc-libraries/m-p/11493306?page=...

Let us know if that works,

Thank you,
CCLibraries Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines