• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Photoshop CC recognizing my Surface Pen

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last few weeks I have had an issue developed where Photoshop won't recognize my Surface Pen unless it has been touching the screen for several seconds.  I have run several diagnostics on my Surface Pro 6 and there is no issue with the hardware.  The pen works fine in other drawing programs such as Krita & Windos Paint, with zero issues connecting or recognizing the pen.  The issue only occurs in Photoshop CC and has persisted despite the recent update.  Yesterday I did a troubleshooting session with an Adobe professional who adusted the memory usage in photoshop from the max (7gb) down to just over 5gb and after that the surface pens worked fine for just long enough to convince me the issue was resolved.  However today the issue has returned despite the settings being the same.  I use my Photoshop to do digital paintings and the apps inability to quickly recognize the surface pen makes it impossible to do quality drawings.  I've got a deadline for a massive Art Exhibition in seattle coming up so I need my equipment working.  Not sure what else to do, has anybody else had this issue pop up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?