Issues with the brush zoom in/out - PS 2021 last update

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just after upgrading to 22.01and when setting the diameter/sharpness/opacity of the brush using alt+ctrl, I cannot see any longer the red area which gives me how big/sharp/opaque the brush is. The area of the brush remains transparent !!

When using an earlier vesion of PS 2020, this issue in not there, the brush works properly!

Anyone can help or did record same issue please?

Thank you.

gp

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issues with the brush zoom in/out - PS 2021 last update

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just after upgrading to 22.01and when setting the diameter/sharpness/opacity of the brush using alt+ctrl, I cannot see any longer the red area which gives me how big/sharp/opaque the brush is. The area of the brush remains transparent !!

When using an earlier vesion of PS 2020, this issue in not there, the brush works properly!

Anyone can help or did record same issue please?

Thank you.

gp

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2020 0
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2020 0