Highlighted

It freezes and I can't do anything

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll tell you a little of my recent experience with the photoshop, I've been using it for over a year and lately when I'm drawing the program somehow collapses / freezes / I do not know, but the browser bar falls and the only thing left to do is save the file, delete it and open it again and it is like that every half hour, one hour, two minutes, the truth is quite tedious,
My computer meets all requirements, even exceeds them

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

It freezes and I can't do anything

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll tell you a little of my recent experience with the photoshop, I've been using it for over a year and lately when I'm drawing the program somehow collapses / freezes / I do not know, but the browser bar falls and the only thing left to do is save the file, delete it and open it again and it is like that every half hour, one hour, two minutes, the truth is quite tedious,
My computer meets all requirements, even exceeds them

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remains the same 😞 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the tools and/or preferences.
To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut:

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.
Note: Using the keyboard shortcut, preference files for custom shortcuts, workspaces, and color settings will also be reset to default.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#restore_preferences

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 01, 2020 0