• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Its hard getting support from Adobe

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently had the pop up saying I had non genuine software CS5.1 installed. I bought the computer and software from my ex 11 years ago. Its working well. I wish to buy the creative cloud plan with PShop included. I can't have the latest versions, as apparently I can't install past 2018 as I have Mac OS 10.11.6 (I can't upgrade past this). I am having trouble getting hold of anyone who can give me the info I need. Can I purchase the older version/plans? I was on chat and got passed on 4 times and non of them knew what to do (or cared to find out?). Does this mean I cant use Photoshop anymore?

Any help appreciated...

I know its cost effective for Abobe to automate and pay non english speakers to do customer service but its madly frustrating to try to get any good customer service issues resolved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can sign up to the Creative Cloud and download and install CC2018 versions from here

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Creative Cloud Desktop Application installs Adobe application and it will only install the latest to version of a product.  That would be Photoshop CC 2019 and PS 2020. If you do not keep old versions installed you lose them.  If you have problem with old installs If you can not fix the problem you loose them. That is the way Adobe support their users.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines